1. They call New worlds melting pots, or stews, or salads, but a more honest truth is it’s meat grinder that renders us all into a uniform paste. There’s no time or latitude for internal bickering when nature’s doing its best to kill you.
2. The best barn cats are the ones you don’t see.
3. Madeline’s the first child born with white hair, but the witches’ curse quickly spreads across the tiny kingdom.
4. Water leeches through the rocks in a slow methodical drip. It’s enough to survive on, once he’s gotten the bowl in place, but it tastes of ash even this far down.
5. The desert rolls out to the horizon as if someone had turned the familiar waves of home to sand.
The prompts are meant to serve as sparks or story starters and are free to a good home. You’re welcome to use them verbatim or modified, the only restriction is that you don’t just resell them as prompts. (That’s my shtick!)
Looking for prompts with a specific focus? Hire me to create a custom eBook of 62 prompts on (almost) any theme, 31 of which you get to lock into a vault so no one else can see them for at least a year!