I’ve been puttering about trying to come up with some good New Year’s Resolutions and I stumbled across a post by Cheryl Barker on choosing yearly ‘theme words’… and I found my hook! 🙂
Moving Mountains with Teaspoons has been my unofficial tagline for a while now and I decided to make it official for 2013. While I’m not quite up to doing a list of daily resolutions like I did for 2011, I figured I could pick the smallest possible improvement for each area and then throw in some larger goals as well.
I’ll add to Mountains as the year goes on…
- Walk one mile a day (30 minutes) while playing World of Warcraft the treadmill computer. This way my HealthMiles membership at work will pay the subscription fees!
- Log into Codecademy at least once a week and do some lessons. Once I run out of things to learn, start writing lessons to teach other people.
- Write down what I spend as I spend it so I pay more attention to my budget.
- Drink Iced Tea instead of Diet Coke whenever possible.
- Sit down and work on horses at least one day a week, for any amount of time.
- Sit down and work on writing at least one day a week, for any amount of time.
- Review goals and ideas monthly to make sure I keep on track