1. The sun rises over their graves every morning and for those first few moments, I am at peace.
2. Space is too black and too empty and they learn the hard way that human minds can’t cope with the void on their own. Now spaceships are a riot of color, inside and out, and the corridors ring with sounds of home.
3. Through a grace born of long practice, she vaults off the ground, catches a shoulder spike and deftly flips onto the saddle. Her co-captain sighs and uses the steps built into the harness like everyone else.
4. The unicorn doesn’t use magic, it is magic and every step it takes, everything it touches it affected by it.
5. “If you’d asked me five minutes ago, the answer would have been no.”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The prompts are meant to serve as sparks or story starters and are free to a good home. You’re welcome to use them verbatim or modified, the only restriction is that you don’t just resell them as prompts. (That’s my shtick!)
Looking for prompts with a specific focus? Have $1.00?? Hire me to create a custom eBook of 62 prompts on (almost) any theme, 31 of which you get to lock into a vault so no one else can see them for at least a year!