1. “You never know what you’ll find in one of these, but statistics don’t lie.” She glared at the abandoned storage locker and the hours of work ahead of them.
2. Leftovers, if they’re lucky enough to have any, form the base for the next day’s stew or go into the pit for the pigs.
3. Dragons eat everything: animals, plants, dirt… The fuel required to keep the massive beasts healthy has them constantly in motion and always hungry.
4. Doing asteroid work is the best kind of escape, out here’s there’s nothing for years but me and the rocks.
5. Red is easiest dye to make, the fields are lush with pokeweed and huckleberries.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The prompts are meant to serve as sparks or story starters and are free to a good home. You’re welcome to use them verbatim or modified, the only restriction is that you don’t just resell them as prompts. (That’s my shtick!)
Looking for prompts with a specific focus? Have $1.00?? Hire me to create a custom eBook of 62 prompts on (almost) any theme, 31 of which you get to lock into a vault so no one else can see them for at least a year!