1. “This is the last thing I wanted– to win by without any shred of honor left? But the phrophecy can’t go unfufilled.”
2. Cold winds creep sluggishly along the valley floor, the merest whisper of frost that hints at the storm to come.
3. Dogs sprawl about the campsite, exhausted but alert for the slightest sounds of food.
4. The light of the dying star dims as they fly closer, peeling off the centuries in a fast-forward dash to the present.
5. Songs are meant to be sung at certain times of day and punishment for singing out of step is swift and vicious.