1. When I was younger climbing trees ended in bruises instead of broken bones.
2. For centuries the aliens don’t notice us and we don’t notice them– we’re just too different, too alien to recognize each other.
3. “I explained the rules,” the genie said with a resigned frustration. “Multiple times. Wishes that violate the rules won’t work, no matter how convoluted your reasoning gets. This isn’t logic, this is magic.”
“You just say that because I haven’t figured it out yet.”
4. Volumes have been written on the art of war… we will be the first to author the books on peace.
5. Magic is trapped in the cracks of the stones, yellow-blue flashes of light that snap and pop are never quite green.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The prompts are meant to serve as sparks or story starters and are free to a good home. You’re welcome to use them verbatim or modified, the only restriction is that you don’t just resell them as prompts. (That’s my shtick!)
Looking for prompts with a specific focus? Have $1.00?? Hire me to create a custom eBook of 62 prompts on (almost) any theme, 31 of which you get to lock into a vault so no one else can see them for at least a year!